We are happy to offer our price promise
to new and existing customers. Simply provide documentary evidence
(a genuine quote on a headed sheet of paper) of the quote you want
to beat and we'll do the rest!
request a quote
Landlord gas safety inspections
In 1996 the Government introduced a law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate issued every 12 months to validate this.
Gas safety inspection certificate for landlords
ever increasing regulations for landlords to ensure the safety of the
gas supply and appliances in their properties, which now also includes
combustion analysis, it makes sense for one of our registered engineers
to sign it off as safe.
Once the gas safety check has been completed you will receive a gas safety certifcate for landlords.
For competitive rates and discounts on block bookings make an appointment today on 07961 746015.
What does a landlord gas safety gas inspection include?
- Check each gas appliance for gas soundness
- Check standing and working pressure test points available
- Check for burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow rate to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed
Our gas leak repairs involve:
- Diagnosing the gas leak with test equipment
- Repairing or replacing the parts that caused the gas leak
- Testing of appliance systems and controls for safety and correct operation
To see how we can help reduce your gas bills and your carbon footprint get in touch herebook a landlord gas safety inspection